Welcome to Sonic Potions
We are currently developing a new synth DIY kit.
No - it's not another mono synth but a full fledged digital drum machine with integrated step sequencer.
The final prototype is working and we are finishing the firmware at the moment. So stay tuned for more...
Some of the features
- Cortex M4 based
- 6 voices (VA and FM)
- 7 sequencer tracks (extra open HH channel)
- 44kHz / 16 bit audio
- 4 mono outputs
- 4 different instrument engines
- 1/128 step pattern resolution
- USB/Din Midi
- different lengths for each track
- 8 chainable patterns per preset
- Step probability
- 39 buttons
- 6 LFOs routable to every voice parameter
- complete kit. comes with all needed parts for assembly
- No SMD soldering required
- open source
- All! actions possible without stopping the sequencer playback
We hope to see you soon, when we open our shop around june 2013.
Some quick and dirty sounddemos of the drum machine. The demos were recorded during development, whenever I thought a sound was nice. Not much effort has been put into preset work untill the firmware is solid.